Our frequently asked questions
1What time do y’all open and close?
We don't close! We're open 24/7 and so is Melbas Old School Poboys located next to us.
2Do you have wash and fold service?
YES, we have wash and fold service. Click here if you want to register as our customer and schedule a pick up.
3What are your prices for wash and fold service?
Currently, we have an introductory price of .99 cents per pound. We also have a $5.00 pick-up/delivery fee which we are waiving for new customers. Click here to register as a new customer and schedule a pick-up.
4Do you have Free Wi Fi?
Yes! We also have 6 wide screen TV’s!
5What size machines do you have?
Wash World has the largest selection of washers and dryers in New Orleans.
6May I use my own detergent at Wash World?
Of course! For your convenience we also sell detergent, bleach, fabric softener and bags!
7What happens if an item goes missing?
We recommend that you don't leave the premises while doing laundry. Lost items are your responsibility. However, we do have staff on duty 24/7 as well as security cameras should you loose something. Times flies at Wash World because we are connected to the best and busiest poboy shop in New Orleans.
- Lost or damaged clothes will be reimbursed at a maximum of 70% of the value of the clothes, with a maximum payout of $200.
- Customers must provide proof of purchase for the clothes in order to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Reimbursement claims must be submitted within 30 days of the incident.
- Customers must provide a detailed description of the lost or damaged clothes, including item name, brand, size, color, etc.
- Customers must provide photos of the lost or damaged clothes as proof.
- Customers must provide a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license or passport, in order to receive reimbursement.
- Reimbursement will be provided in the form of store credit.
- Lost or damaged clothes must be reported to the laundromat staff immediately.
- Customers are responsible for any damages to the laundromat caused by the lost or damaged clothes.
- Customers must comply with all store policies and procedures when using the laundromat.
8Do you do rugs/comforters?
Unfortunately, we don't.
9Is there someone there to help me?
Yes, we have staff on duty 24/7 and we're connected to the Busiest Poboy Shop in America
10How do I know which machine to use and how do I use it?
We are staffed full time by experienced customer service representatives who will be happy to advise you on the appropriate machine to use and how to use it. Click here to see a full tour of our laundromat and our machines
11How do I sign up for the rewards program and how much does it cost?
Our rewards program is absolutely FREE! Ask one of our attendants to sign up and they will add you into our system. We do not share your information with any outside company and only use it to keep track of your rewards and to notify you of free gifts.
12Can I pay with Apple and Google Pay?
13Can I pay with a credit card or debit card?